- ACBS Support Analyst to work on site for the Support & Implementation on the ACBS Advanced Commercial Banking System application.
- The ideal candidate will need a minimum 5 years technical experience gained in implementing & supporting ACBS implementations in financial institutions.
- Candidates will need to have strong Oracle Database development skills with experience building BI reports or supporting ACBS DataMart Database.
- The ideal candidates will have an expertise in the support and/or implementation of a Corporate Lending products from a technical perspective.
- Candidate must full knowledge and experience in configuring & setting up the “Bank Setup” tables in ACBS.
- Manages all activities related to the successful conversion or upgrade of ACBS to ensure smooth implementation.
- The position demands a strong knowledge of commercial lending including deliverables a Business Technology Department who will be engaged in providing to the business.
- Experience delivering consulting and implementation service products to the Financial Services Industry is preferred.
- This person is responsible for the activities necessary to aid business in the implementation or upgrade of ACBS software products.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to support production with quick response on any production issues.
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of ACBS technical/non-technical projects from initiation through delivery.
- Manages project initiation activities including identifying contractual obligations, client or business needs and goals, existing situation and necessary contacts.
- Ensures requirements for internal projects align to operational standards. Develop alternate requirements or document exceptions as appropriate.
- Develops, defines and executes project plans, project scope, activities, schedules and deliverables.
- Coordinates activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client or vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.
- Assigns and monitors work of project team, providing analytical support and direction.
- Manages project risks, issues/problems and activity progress to ensure project goals, e.g., deadline, scope and quality are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
- Serves as liaison between internal organizations as well as in client and vendor/subcontractor organizations to ensure all project targets and requirements are met.
- Delivers informational and decision-seeking presentations to business groups in client organizations.
- Conducts project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance, handover documentation and ongoing activities to accountable teams and complete a post-implementation review to identify areas of improvement.
- May directly oversee employees assigned to manage specific project that have a distinct beginning and end. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Identifies project management coordination gaps or areas for improvement and recommends and implements solutions.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in management information systems, computer science or related discipline with experience in a leadership role or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Apply For This Job
- Requires strong management skills
- Requires strong organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills
- Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision, and executive presence
- Ability to identify, address and resolve employee related issues
- Strong analytical, statistical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Skill in productivity, planning, and workload management
- Ability to design, document, and implement process improvements
5 to 8 Years