This position will be responsible to support the Senior Accountant and Financial Manager of certain responsibilities that will allow them to spend a greater portion of their time on Financial Statement preparation and analysis, Budget and Variance issues, and Forecasting.
- Prepares invoices (Commercial & Performa Invoice).
- Prepares Statements of Accounts, Employee’s Payroll.
- Assist Senior Accountant with payroll system and payroll related items
- Prepares Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable, General Ledger Accounts.
- Handles Cash & Bank Account Control.
- Prepare bank cheques after complete verifications from the immediate supervisor/ manager to process for submission for General Manager’s approval
- Prepares Company Financial Reports.
- Advises the Management on controlling expenditures and costs.
- Responsible for the preparation of all shipping documents (Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Economics).
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- To support the Financial Manager and Senior Accountant in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance / Accounting Department.
- Maintain high confidentiality of the company policies and standards.
- To perform other related tasks/duties assigned as required by immediate Supervisor/Management.
Authority delegated as and by immediate supervisor or manager.
Graduate in BS Accountancy, BS Commerce or any related course.
- 3 to 4 years of work experience in similar field.
- Fluency of English and other languages
- Well Versed knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Peach tree and Quick book applications
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Most of the normal working hours are inside the air conditioned facilities.
· Some safety and environmental precautions must be taken
TRAINING & TRAINING COURSES
Attended some training courses on the safety and environmental techniques.
Training courses on Auditing, team building and cost effective techniques.
Apply For This Job