US based Project Management firm with offices throughout the world. With over 3,000 employees in more than 50 offices in over 35 countries. Provides program management, project management, construction management, advisory services, and management consulting and risk assessment. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked as the 8th largest construction management firm in the World.
Hill International is seeking to employ an Administrator with heavy construction experience for one of its on-going projects in Karachi, Pakistan.
- The candidate should possess a minimum of a BSc Degree or BA Degree
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in general administration support job
Person Specification, Skills, and Knowledge
- To be highly organized and have the ability to multi-task.
- As one of the first points of contact in the Team, you will have excellent customer service skills with demonstrable experience of managing and responding to multiple queries whilst providing positive solution focused answers.
- You will also be an excellent verbal and written communicator with the ability to draft a range of high quality correspondence.
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office, Word and Excel) are essential as you will be responsible for producing letters and producing reports.
- Prepares correspondence and maintains records necessary to ensure the effective administration of all Contractual matters
- Provides secretarial and administrative support.
- Responsible for all communications as directed by the Project Director for the purpose of gathering information, providing information, making appointments and preparing routine correspondence;
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules;
- Performs a variety of executive support tasks that may be highly confidential and sensitive;
- Takes and transcribes dictation on technical and confidential matters from the Project Director as required;
- Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letter, financial statements and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database and /or presentation software;
- Prepares, assemble and distributes agendas and supporting documentation for meetings;
- Record the minutes for management and other meetings as assigned.
Apply For This Job
|Job Knowledge - Possesses the technical/professional knowledge required to successfully perform job duties
|Reliable, trustworthy and persistence
||Proficient in English, speaking, writing and listening
|Initiative and creativity - Ability to work with minimal supervision and takes ownership of work and makes suggestions for improvement
||Possesses a flexible approach to work
|Leadership - Demonstrates the ability to lead and direct others in accomplishing work
||Ability to analyze and solve problems
|Planning and Organizing – Posseses the capability to organize work effectively.
||Skills in organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling workflow
||Keen attention to detail
|High Quality of Work
||Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
|Judgment - decisions are based on logical assumptions; reflect factual information and available resources.
||Able to work well under pressure.