This position will have the responsibility for the installation and maintenance of Low Current Systems projects in order to meet the project and company objectives. In addition to the responsibility of carrying hardware quality check in relation to the projects.
- Installation target
- Quality check
- Installation and maintenance of systems such as Telecom Systems, Fiber, IP PBX, audio & video conferencing, CCTV, fire alarm, access control, digital signage, public address, Nurse Calling System, SMATV, Clock System, BMS etc.
- Cable pulling, splicing, commissioning/termination of Fiber, copper, Cat5, Cat6, low current cables, telecom cables, racks, patch panel, wall outlets.
- Test, adjust and troubleshoot cabling using Fluke tester and OTDR and generate test report. · Read drawings and execute technical works according to specifications.
- Material delivery and inventory.
- Conduct site survey/inspection.
- Deliver against installation and maintenance targets.
- Perform hardware quality checks.
- Diagnose and resolve the faulty hardware issues.
- Assist engineers in resolving the technical issues.
- Acceptance test with the clients.
- Follow the QHSE standards of the company.
- Understanding of Telecom, IT and Electronic Systems products such as Telephone Systems, Fiber, IP PBX, audio & video conferencing, access points, LAN/WAN systems, switches, routers, storage and security, data center, CCTV, BMS, fire alarm, access control, digital signage, public address, Nurse Calling System, SMATV, Clock System etc
- Know how of QHSE standards.
- Problem solving skills, team worker, enthusiastic and positive attitude in day-to-day activities.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Minimum 2-5 years of working experience in structured cabling or Low Current.
- Expatriate applicants should possess transferable residence permits.
- Diploma in Electronics / IT.
- Possess valid Saudi driving license.Benefits:
Apply For This Job
- Medical Insurance
- Network Coverage – Company Policy Applies