Apply For This Job
Key Tasks & Duties:
• To monitor all system functions daily on the installed Building Management System (BMS).
• To assess all system alerts and recommend system response.
• Monitor system performance against approved benchmarks and targets not limited to and including; water consumption, energy consumption, access zoning, occupancy levels and optimum performance criteria of critical systems.
• Communicate as per the communication protocol all alerts received from the Building Management system covering but not limited to the following areas; HVAC, Lighting, Access Control, Security and Life Safety Systems.
• To carry out routine system checks and upgrades as required by the software provider to facilitate the optimal functioning of the building management system.
• To prepare and maintain BMS system and performance reports as required by the business.
Education & Experience
• Diploma in Electronics and Expert level training in a specified Building Management System.
• 3-4 years experience in the operation of at least two types of Building Management systems.
• Proficiency in the use and application of Building Management Systems.
• Proficiency in the use and application of CAFM System.
• Knowledge of the operation of building systems.
• General understanding of Health and Safety .