1. BUNKERING OPERATION MANAGER (start from 4000 AED)
We are looking for Bunkering Operation Manager with having minimum 3 years of working experience for Bunker Delivery Operations, coordination / liaising with Port Authorities, Customs, Bunker Customers and other agencies for smooth operation of bunker sales for new establish company.
· Coordinating with the supply vessel / Vessel Agents for shipping operations related to the delivery of Marine Fuels including performance monitoring and demurrage claims.
· Candidate will be responsible for the bunker delivery operations of the company which is a 24/7 job.
· Candidate will have to handle all operational support services and work closely with the marine bunker sales team.
· Ensure all documentation is carried out and maintain proper documentation system of all bunker related activity.
· Manage supplier relationships (with oil majors/minor, traders and brokers)
· Negotiate and execute all bunker purchasing contracts with suppliers
· Ensure timely and efficient delivery of fuels for the global fleet
· Develop a strategic approach to group bunker purchases
· Evaluating future vessel itineraries creating operational efficiencies
· Ensuring compliance with purchasing procedures
· Enforce compliance ensuring suitable bunkers are available and that fuel procurement is compliant with relevant regulatory requirements
· Managing legal and operational risk and claims acting as point of contact with suppliers
· Monitoring, analyzing and reporting on market trends
· Manage bunker quality and validation processes
· Should work well under pressure and be able to face and overcome unexpected obstacles.
· All other duties and responsibilities related to this are as per management instruction.
· Applicant should have a minimum of a bachelor degree /certificate level qualification in shipping or related to shipping, from a reputed & recognized institute.
· Recognized degree in Business or Procurement with minimum 3 years relevant experience within the bunker supply chain
· Applicant should have a shipping background having worked in bunkering, shipping agency or any other shipping related organization preferably in the operations
· Good command of English, spoken and written is a pre-requisite while communication skills in other languages are an advantage.
· Computer proficiency.
· Should be a team player with leadership skill and should be customer oriented.
· Excellent negotiating skills
· Commercial and legal/contract knowledge
· Able to work in a systematic and organized manner
· Strong analytical mind with a natural ability to identify trends and make practical recommendations at all levels of the organization, with a strategic mind-set
Apply For This Job