CLOUD ARCHITECT (SR. PRE-SALES CONSULTANT)
Work closely with our sales team as their technical partners in all the phases of the sales process – from evangelizing and demonstrating the technology to prospects, to defining and executing proof of concepts and answering any technical questions around our service and how we can help clients in their journey towards Digital Transformation on cloud As a Cloud Architect at DETASAD, you will be responsible for helping clients develop a cloud strategy, architecture, and implementation roadmap in support of their business objectives. You will also lead client visioning for future systems deployments, lead project teams, prepare scope documents and project plans, design for best practices, and oversee the implementation, automation, and integration of hybrid cloud environments to ensure successful project execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify Opportunities
- Support territory surrounding identification of specialized opportunities
- Support account planning when specialized opportunities are identified, especially on dedicated accounts
- Impact market awareness by participating in seminars, showcases, public events, etc. • Develop & Present Solutions
- Understand and explain how DETASAD Cloud Services fit into customer's IT structure
- Manage broad range of presales activities including the coordination of several internal departments, to structure realistic, innovative and cost effective technical solutions to meet customer objectives o Capture all aspects of cloud delivery costs and receive appropriate financial buy in necessary from finance and delivery teams. o Work with customers to gather and document requirements and then ensure the requirements solve a customer’s pain point or objective(s)
- Work with Sales personnel to assist in sales process via demos, scoping efforts, RFP/RFI proposals and Statement of Work creation and cloud solution presentations to the customer. o Act as the primary and single technical point of contact for the assigned presale engagements o Collaborate with partner business units and other solution organizations in providing broader solutions proposals
- Be able to support big picture by own business growth initiatives to educate other internal organizations, empower and educate internal sales teams to sell cloud Services
- Recommend additional value-added services and new services with respect to each assigned client based on client requests or as "proactive" recommendation as the DETASAD Cloud Services "expert" on a client’s account •
- Adjust design based on customer negotiation process
- Synch with post-sales engineer and provide adequate documentation for clear handoff to post-sales organization
- Document technology-focused PoC/PoV.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION & EXPERIANCE:
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business required. Requires 7+ years solutions engineering experience or specialty domain experience with proven track record. Sales training & advanced technical training across multiple technologies within a single domain (Cloud, Security, DevOps, etc.). At least TWO industry certifications required: Linux+, RHCSA, RHCE, MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, CCNA, OpenStack, Cloud Savvy. At least ONE top tier technical certifications in a highly desired technology domain.
Apply For This Job