This position will have the responsibility for the survey and design of WiFi network in order to
meet the project and company objectives.
• MOP Design
• Update network database
• Conduct site survey/inspection.
• Prepare site survey report.
• Prepare MOP as per STC standards.
• Update network databases of STC such as JISOW, NPTS, GATS, CLLI, NE, IBWAVE Unity,
• Follow up with the client for the survey and design approval.
• Prepare Asbuilt documentation after acceptance.
• Follow the QHSE standards of the company.
• Understanding of WiFi technology and standards such as ITU-T, ETSI, ANSI, IETF and IEEE.
• Familiar with STC network tools.
• Familiar with IBWAVE unity.
• Know how of QHSE standards.
• Problem solving skills, team worker, enthusiastic and positive attitude in day-to-day activities.
• Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
• Minimum 2-5 years of working experience in WiFi planning and design.
• Expatriate applicants should possess transferable residence permits.
• Bachelor in Telecom/IT.
• Possess valid Saudi driving license.
Visa charges provided by the company.
1st time airticket provided by the company.
Iqama provided by the company.
Gosi provided by the company
Medical insurance (Bronze) provided by the company.
Mobile charges provided by the company.
Annual vacation-Paid 30 days vacation on completion of 11 month.
Annual vacation air ticket provided by the company.
Annual vacation reentry provided by the company.
Contract period-One year
Apply For This Job