The job holder is responsible for providing guidance and expertise to the maintenance department by carrying out maintenance inspections, technical expertise, team coordination etc.
Qualifications / Skills
Minimum Requirements for Candidates
- 4-6 years working experience in area of specialization.
- Minimum of a diploma, certification, or associate’s degree in automobiles electrical/Mechanical systems or equivalent formal technical training.
- Vocational Certification
Expectations for Ideal Candidates
- Manufacturer certification
- Updated CV: Kindly upload the detailed CV
- Updated CV: Latest CV with full experiene mentioned
- Degree: Kindly upload the highest qualification certificate/ diploma
- Experience Letter/ Certificate: Kindly upload the experience letters for previous 2-3 jobs as minimum , ideally for current job as well
- Passport Copy: Kindly upload the Passport/ National ID Copy
Apply For This Job
- Responsible for performing buses inspections (PMI pre inspections, MVPI preparation etc.)
- Inspects buses accessories, air lines and electric circuits, and reports needed repairs.
- Examines vehicles for damage, and drives vehicle to detect malfunctions.
- Tests vehicle components for wear, damage, or improper adjustment, using mechanical or electrical devices.
- Carrying out technical expertise when required on dedicated topics.
- Prepares report on each vehicle for follow-up action by engineering team.
- Prepares and keeps record of vehicles.
- Providing regular reports on buses condition as per his inspections and fleet knowledge.