FREE Recruitment FREE VISA , FREE TICKET
B: Job Purpose:
Carries out the day-to-day operations and assumes responsibility for maintaining the parts or part related to his area of specialty under the direction of the Engineering Supervisor.
Responsibilities include maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all mechanical and hydraulic- and diesel-powered equipment covering both engine and body. Performance of vehicle maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g. mechanical; electrical; air conditioning and body, etc.); and perform general cleaning.
C- Duties & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
2. Inspects buses and equipment to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair making notes and recommendations using a pre?established check sheet.
3. Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
4. Coordinate special assignments as directed by the Engineering Manager.
5. Order parts and maintain required documents.
6. Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
7. Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as scheduled.
8. Responsible for alerting the Workshop Supervisor or other manager of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may occur.
9. If worked overtime, has to complete payroll time sheets and submit to Engineering Manager as determined.
10. Maintain a professional courteous manner with boss, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
11. Assure safety standards are used which comply with all PTC and KSA guidelines.
12. Ensure compliance of all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner.
13. Follow established company policies and those outlined in the Maintenance Guidebook/Manual.
14. Special projects and other responsibilities as may be determined.
D. Qualifications & Experience
Formal Education Required: ? Minimum of a diploma, certification, or associate’s degree in diesel or hydraulics technology or equivalent formal technical training.
Related Professional Training,
Certification or Membership:
Mandatory Vocational Certification
Preferred Manufacturer certification
Years of Experience required: Two years working experience in area of specialization.Apply For This Job