Executive Office Assistant
Job responsibilities include:
• Organize and maintain the office filing system
• Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents and reports.
• Administer internal & external communication channels including responding to emails and phone calls as well as preparing and circulating memos and formal letters,
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Researching and conducting data analysis to prepare documents, presentations and reports.
• Using various software including Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
• Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, vendors and other external partners with consideration to professionalism.
• Provide general administrative support and personal assistance to the executive.
Job requirements include:
• 3+ years of experience as an Executive Office Assistant or similar administrative role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or a relevant degree
• Good Microsoft Office Skills
• Good communication skills, Arabic and English language proficiency
• Good time management and organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
• Flexibility and multitasking skills
• Customer focus and detail oriented personality
• Gender: Male
• Nationality: Pakistan
• Applicants must be University graduates from:
o Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology
o Lahore University of Management Science
o Institute of Business Administration
• Age: 30 years or belowApply For This Job