To perform all required discipline tasks, safety, consistently and in accordance with
project requirements, procedures and specification.
1. Receive daily work instruction from the supervisor.
2. Read work specifications as stated in process Control Travellers.
3. Withdraw materials / tools from store.
4. Use of grinding tools, hammer, bolt and other working tools.
5. Operate overhead cranes or other lifting tools to transport and set up work piece.
6. Segregate and store work piece after dismantling process according to sizes,
7. For future identification / assemble.
8. Clean parts or components using degreaser or jet wash.
9. Assemble components or equipment after machining or welding.
10. Work in the presence of customer representatives for the purpose of testing or
11. Maintain daily housekeeping at workplace.
12. Maintain working tools and equipment in good condition.
13. Follow safe work practices in all aspect of work (include the use of PPE).
14. Perform any other related duties as assigned by Immediate Supervisor.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
1. Minimum of a Diploma in mechanical or its equivalent.
2. 1-2 years’ experience in industrial services.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRMENT:
1. The ability to work under pressure.
2. Problem solving skills.
3. Team work skills.
4. Good hand-eye coordination
The benefits for all the positions will be,
· Night shift allowance BHD 2/- per working night
· Meal allowance BHD 3/- per working day
· Accommodation provided by the company
· Transportation provided by the company
· Entitled for overtime allowance with rate of 1.5
· Medical insurance category C with limited benefits.
· Flight ticket once every 2 yearsApply For This Job