The position oversees the production construction workers to ensure all work is completed on time and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
· Coordinate and distribute tasks according to priorities an plans between labors/ helpers/welders.
· Produce schedules and send the attendance to immediate supervisor.
· Ensure manpower and resources are adequate and inform the immediate supervisor for any action to be taken.
· Supervise the use of machinery and equipment and report to immediate supervisor.
· Ensure the work is functional regularly.
· Inform any problem occurred to immediate supervisor.
· Complete all work directed by immediate supervisor as per the priorities.
Make sure that work sites are cleaned and cleared of any hazardous materials prior to the beginning of a construction project.
Authority delegated as and by immediate supervisor/manager.
High school diploma or diploma in a skilled trade.
EXPERIENCES & SKILLS:
2 to 3 years of experience in similar field.
Fluency of English or Asian language preferred
Most of the normal working hours are inside the shed air conditioned facilities.
Safety and environmental precautions must be taken.
TRAINING & TRAINING COURSES:
Attended some training courses on the safety and security measures.
Apply For This Job