Ground Engineering Project PMC Civil Engineer
1. Work shift description: 2 month work in Iraq, 7 days per week, 8 hours per day, then1 month break in China.
Job description and Work Task
2. Supervise civil construction of terminal plant for oil, gas and water treatment; management of compressor, pump and other mechanical equipment infrastructure construction.
3. Coordinate and communicate with relevant PMC engineers to manage project construction interface, manage the tie-in work of running equipment and facilities.
4. Review the third-party certification documents, quality documents and inspection certificates. etc of civil engineering structures;
5. Review the ITP/RFI documents submitted by EPC contractor, make ensure the documents meet requirements of owner's specifications and other standards;
6. Review the civil engineering structure construction procedure documents submitted by the EPC contractor, make ensure the documents could meet requirements of the owner's specifications and other standards;
7. Supervise and inspect the electrical construction, installation and commissioning of the project according to owner's specification, relevant standards and procedures.
8. Review the construction drawings and completion documents provided by EPC contractor.
9. Review the contractor's BOQ workload list according to the contract requirements and construction drawings.
Education Background: Bachelor degree at least
Qualification requirements: PMP?Qualified Construction engineer 1/2 preferred
1. 8 years’ experience at least in civil engineering structure management of ground engineering;
2. good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills;
4, good CAD drawing ability;
Age requirement: 30-45 years old
Apply For This Job