Work shift description: 2 month work in Iraq, 7 days per week, 8 hours per day, then 1 month break in China.
Job description and Work Task
2. Supervise the installation and commissioning of electrical equipment and facilities on the construction site;
3. Coordinate and communicate with relevant PMC engineers to manage project construction interface, manage the connection and commissioning of running electrical equipment.
4. Review the third-party certification documents, quality documents and inspection certificates. etc of electrical equipment and materials.
5. Review the ITP/RFI documents submitted by EPC contractor, make ensure the documents meet requirements of owner's specifications and other standards.
6. Review the electrical construction commissioning procedure files submitted by the EPC contractor, make ensure the documents could meet requirements of the owner's specifications and other standards.
7. Supervise and inspect the electrical construction, installation and commissioning of the project according to owner's specification, relevant standards and procedures.
8. Communicate and coordinate with relevant parties according to the rules, regulations and operation plans.
9. Review the equipment operation and maintenance manual of each supplier.
10. Review the construction drawings and completion documents provided by EPC contractor.
11. Review the contractor's BOQ workload list according to the contract requirements and construction drawings.
Education Background: Bachelor degree at least
Qualification requirements: PMP?Qualified Construction Engineer 1/2 and Registered Electrical Engineer preferred.
Qualification requirements: PMP?Qualified Construction engineer 1/2 preferred
1. 8 years’ experience at least in electromechanical facility construction, commissioning and management of ground engineering projects;
2. good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills;
3, good CAD drawing ability;
Age requirement: 30-45 years old
Apply For This Job