This position will have the responsibility for performing skilled technical work in the maintenance, repair, replacement, and installation of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment, controls and distribution systems in order to meet the project and company objectives. In addition to the responsibility of carrying hardware quality check in relation to the projects.
- Installation target
- Quality check
- Installs, troubleshoots and repairs heating, air conditioning and refrigeration units, including chillers, boilers and heat pumps
- Troubleshoots malfunctioning heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems to determine the cause of the malfunction
- Performs scheduled maintenance inspections, adjusts, cleans and calibrates various systems to assure proper system operations
- Repairs wiring and electronic components associated with automated building management systems
- Replaces expansion valves, compressors, motors, coil units and other component parts
- Cleans refrigerant systems from hermetic burnouts, evacuates, and charges systems
- Troubleshoots and repairs direct digital and pneumatic control systems
- Checks distribution systems for proper velocity, volume, temperature, pressure, etc.
- Balances air and water treatment systems
- Determines cause and corrects condensation problems
- Provides technical assistance with the design of HVAC systems including installations and modifications to existing systems
- Assists in training other technicians and staff in preventative maintenance of HVAC systems
- Prepares records and reports describing procedures, actions taken and recommended solutions
- Prepares and submits requests for supplies and equipment
- Responds to emergency service requests
- May supervise work of other technicians
- Knowledge of pertinent rules and regulations, guidelines, safety orders, departmental operating procedures and safety regulations sufficient to insure that work is performed in compliance with applicable law
- Read drawings and execute technical works according to specifications
- Material delivery and inventory
- Conduct site survey/inspection
- Deliver against installation and maintenance targets JD-HVAC Technician Page 2 of 3
- Perform hardware quality checks
- Diagnose and resolve the faulty hardware issues
- Assist engineers in resolving the technical issues
- Acceptance test with the clients
Follow the QHSE standards of the company Skills:
- Understanding of HVAC products.
- Know how of QHSE standards.
- Problem solving skills, team worker, enthusiastic and positive attitude in day-to-day activities.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Minimum 2-5 years of working experience in HVAC.
- Expatriate applicants should possess transferable residence permits.
- Diploma in Electronics / Mechanical.
- Possess valid Saudi driving license.Benefits:
Apply For This Job
- Medical Insurance
- Network Coverage – Company Policy Applies