This position works in the area of shipping and receiving and supports the Logistics Manager in all aspects of warehouse operations.
Track and confirm delivery of orders and shipments Follow-up and monitoring shipments from the time of placement of order with the vendor
· Coordination with the vendor and freight forwarder to ensure timely and smooth delivery of the shipment till destination.
· Preparation of shipping documents, packing lists, shipping labels & other documentation.
· Provide shipping costs to sales team based on the place of delivery followed by order confirmation from the customer
· Ensure that the outgoing shipment is accurate and well packaged
· Receive incoming materials and ensure that the materials are in good condition
· Stocking of materials in the warehouse and file all corresponding documentation
· Tracking vendor discrepancies
· Responding to email inquiries regarding logistics functions
· Maintaining delivery dates
· Managing and tracking inventory of sample distribution
To perform other related tasks/duties assigned as required by immediate Supervisor/Management
Authority delegated as and by immediate supervisor.
BSc/ BA in supply chain, logistics or relative field is a definite plus.
EXPERIENCES & SKILLS:
1 to 2 years of related logistics/operations experience
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Previous exposure to various businesses, sizes, and industries is a plus.
Well versed knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite
Problem Solving skills
Most of the normal working hours are inside the shed air conditioned facilities.
Safety and environmental precautions must be taken.
TRAINING & TRAINING COURSES:
Attended some training courses on the global logistics issues and negotiation skills techniques.
Apply For This Job