Producing machined parts by programming setting up, operating a computer numerical central machine in accordance with specifications.
1. Receive daily work instruction from immediate supervisor.
2. Read work specifications and drawings a stated in process Control Travellers.
3. Do process planning and time estimation.
4. Withdraw tools and materials from store.
5. Transport and set up work piece using overhead cranes and other lifting tools.
6. Perform rough cut, check dimension before proceed for cutting.
7. Conduct in process checking and trouble shooting.
8. Conduct final inspection upon completion of work.
9. Maintain daily housekeeping.
10. Follow safe work practices in all aspect of work.
11. Maintain machine tools and all related equipment in good condition.
12. Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate Supervisor.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
1.Minimum of a Diploma in mechanical or its equivalent.
2.2-5 years of experience in related position in the machine tool industry.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRMENT:
1. Basic machine knowledge.
2. Effective communication both vernally and in writing.
3. Be able to relate well with co-worker in a professional, knowledgeable, and respectful manner.
The benefits for all the positions will be,
· Night shift allowance BHD 2/- per working night
· Meal allowance BHD 3/- per working day
· Accommodation provided by the company
· Transportation provided by the company
· Entitled for overtime allowance with rate of 1.5
· Medical insurance category C with limited benefits.
· Flight ticket once every 2 yearsApply For This Job