Free Recruitment – Free Processing – Free Ticketing
(International Recruiting Agency Pakistan – www. ditrc.com)
CORE PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To execute the required preventive and corrective maintenance of all Poultry processing machines & equipment and completion of all maintenance activities assigned, and to perform a wide variety of general machine maintenance repairs, services and installations.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- To execute Preventive Maintenance within the Electrical Program for the 13.8KV Power Distribution, System, 2MVA- Alternator, Connected AVR etc. SCADA 13.8KV SF6 Switch Gear , Termination & laying XLPE – Cables Synchronization System, Supervisory Control Load sharing.
- To perform the line troubleshooting corrective and breakdown maintenance.
- Maintains inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- To submit daily engineering reports and the engineering incident/breakdown reports.
- To Co-ordinate for special projects with team manager.
- To practise work safety.
- To co-ordinate with team manager in the continuous improvement program of the company.
ESSENTIAL: Diploma in Electrical Eng.
- Basic knowledge in ISO 9001, HACCP & GMP’s.
- Basic knowledge of SOP, S Sop's.
- Electrical wire man license.
Apply For This Job
- General Engineering – Interpret Eng. Drawing, above average mechanical aptitude, pneumatic controls.
- Confident, innovative, cheerful, resourceful, creative, cooperative, team player.
- Can work together with different nationalities.
- Should be a team player in handle projects from planning to execution phase.
- Knowledge of International Standards in safety and basic engineering.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Basic Computer literate.
- Ability to work in shifts.
- Power generation experience.