Free Recruitment – Free Processing – Free Ticketing
(International Recruiting Agency Pakistan – www. ditrc.com)
CORE PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Responsible to maintain the Processing Machinery and equipment in one of the most advanced Processing Plants in the world.
- To ensure operational availability of machinery & equipment so as to achieve daily planned targets.
- To assist in minor projects for continuous improvement.
Functional Areas handled: Planned Preventive Maintenance of all Machinery and Equipment in the Processing Plant.
ACADEMIC / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Executing Planned Preventive Maintenance program as assigned in a timely and efficient manner.
- Finding Fault/troubleshoot on breakdowns and taking necessary and timely corrective action.
- Completing all documentation and filing it accurately, ensuring non-conformance forms are communicated to Manager Automation.
- Carrying out the following duties in line with laid down procedures and standards.
- Maintaining and repair Processing/CIP control system
- Maintaining and repairing all PLC for automated machinery. ( packing)
- Maintaining, repairing and calibrating all instrumentation as per Poultry Quality System.
- Assisting in commissioning of new systems.
- Assisting in electrical modifications to plant.
Apply For This Job
- 2 years experience in Processing Equipment and Machinery maintenance.
- Experience in Pneumatic Control System automated machinery
- Experience in maintenance of Industrial machinery.
- Exposure to Ammonia refrigeration system.