1. Marine Agent/PRO (start from 3000AED)
Please note that we are looking for Marine Agent/PRO with having a minimum 2 years working experience in UAE Port (any).
· Have a work experience in Port or Marine Agency is a must;
· Knowledgeable in Custom Clearance
· Knowledgeable in Port Regulations
· Knowledgeable in Procedures for In & Out in Port
· Responsible for the ship’s necessary papers when it comes to port requirements.
· Responsible with all the appropriate regulations and requirements related to the port
· Responsible to organize and coordinates the port call, acting on behalf of the owner or operator of the vessel
· Ability to work independently and to organize tasks with minimum supervision.
· Should work well under pressure and be able to face and overcome unexpected obstacles
· All other duties and responsibilities related to the coordination with the ports and vessels management
Minimum Qualification requirement:
Minimum of 2-3 years’ Experience in Marine Port. ( If you doesn't have in database suitable candidates, please share CV if there less than 2 years experience)
Strong computer skills.
Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Goal Driven: Proven ability to develop and achieve aggressive results.Apply For This Job