1. Performs other duties as a Supervisor Master Tailor.
2. Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in operating sewing machines to produce decorative trimming or stitching, such as tucking, shirring
3. Directs workers in techniques or procedures for sewing new designs.
4. Assigns new designs and materials to workers to ensure continuous workflow.
5. Records number of pieces processed by the worker for production cost records.
6. Corresponds to the vendors and other stakeholders
7. Compensation package will be based on experience and advise from the recruiter.
8. This position is a full-time role with responsibility. Candidate should be able to work from Saturday-Thursday.
Company provided Accommodation, Medical Insurance, and 30 days Paid Vacation provided every two years with flight ticket.