US based Project Management firm with offices throughout the world. With over 3,000 employees in more than 50 offices in over 35 countries. Provides program management, project management, construction management, advisory services, and management consulting and risk assessment. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked as the 8th largest construction management firm in the World.
Seeking to employ a MEP Supervisor with heavy construction experience for one of its on-going projects in Karachi, Pakistan.
- MEP Supervisor shall be an Engineer by Qualification
- Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering degree from a recognized University with Professional qualification carrying valid Professional membership of PEC and/or International equivalent membership
- Minimum  years of relevant foreign and local work experience in administrating, monitoring and Supervising MEP Processes and materials management of Complex High Rise Building projects and infrastructure and utilities projects of Master Planned Communities.
Person Specification, Skills, and Knowledge
- Monitoring all MEP networks aspects of the project to ensure compliance with approved and proper standards.
- Inspects and test MEP parts, assemblies and accessories prior to installation for conformance to specifications and quality standards.
- Liaising with the other Inspectors and Project Engineers to provide support and guidance as required.
- Review and monitor variations to the work to mitigate time and cost impacts for any required changes.
- Liaising with Client Representatives and Management to flag and rectify any issues which may arise.
- Inspection of works carried out by the contractor in respect of the works relative to MEP networks
- Manage safety aspects when dealing with MEP networks installations.
- Provide reports on the progress of the MEP networks aspects of the project.
- Expediting of NOCs from relevant authorities if they appear to be stalled or in delay.
- Expedition of approvals from the Project Engineer if it appears to be stalled or delaying the project.
- Monitor MEP installations to ensure that only approved materials are being used in the permanent works.
- Maintain registers of all submittals and testing, both on site and off site.
- Maintain full site records, including daily site diaries in an approved format, and formal monthly progress photography.
- Prepare reports related to inspections and quality of the works.
Apply For This Job
|Job Knowledge - Possesses the technical/professional knowledge required to successfully perform job duties
||Interpersonal Skills - Adheres to Hill's Standard of Conduct
|Reliable, trustworthy and persistence
||Proficient in English, speaking, writing and listening
|Initiative and creativity - Ability to work with minimal supervision and takes ownership of work and makes suggestions for improvement
||Possesses a flexible approach to work
|Leadership - Demonstrates the ability to lead and direct others in accomplishing work
||Ability to analyze and solve problems
|Planning and Organizing – Possesses the capability
||Skills in organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling workflow
|Job Knowledge -
||Keen attention to detail
|High Quality of Work -
|High Productivity -
||Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
|Judgment - decisions are based on logical assumptions; reflect factual information and available resources.
||Able to work well under pressure