1. Candidate must have experience in the same field within Office environment.
2. Should be moderate presentable personality.
3. Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
4. Strong leadership ability
5. A genuine commitment to strong WH&S culture and values
1. Understand the office resposibilities and duties
2. Ensure efficient utilisation of all projects or assignments on daily basis
3. Communicate and update for all information to the Managing director related to projects and meetings.
4. Coordinate within the office colloquies and customers in good manners.
5. Monitor field productivity against the program and recommend measures to improve productivity so as to meet and exceed targets
6. Also may include answering visitors' enquiries about a company and its products or services, directing M.D for meeting on daily, sorting and handing out mail, answering incoming calls on multi-line telephones, switchboard, setting appointments.
Preferable Civil Engineer or an equivalent degree but
Graduate and post graduate with field experience can be acceptableApply For This Job