The position will formalize the company’s production processes and procedures and strive for continuous productivity and quality improvements/ enhancements.
· Ensures high productivity and efficiency of work between labors/ helpers/ welders.
· Follow up work progress to ensure meeting of delivery dates
· Prepare and maintain daily production schedule of materials and orders.
· Follow up revisions and /or modifications in quantity and specifications of the job.
· Initiate or discontinue work orders to ensure meeting of delivery schedules.
· Monitor the attendance of their staffs and labors.
· Train and evaluate the staff reporting with accurate knowledge of work and correct usage of equipment.
· Always keep area of work well organized with safety and security in consideration.
· Enhance the production with upgrades in safety, equipments and machines.
· Controlling the usage of equipment and machines
· Able to assist in reduction of fabrication costs.
· Able to handle safety and equipment related issues.
Authority delegated as and by immediate supervisor/manager.
BSc. / Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
With great hands-on knowledge of all areas of productions
(cabinets, doors, CNC machine, powder coating and Kahrama).
EXPERIENCES & SKILLS:
· 3 to 4 years of experience in production or construction industry.
· Fluency of English & other language
· Well versed knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Problem Solving Skills
· Communication Skills
· Leadership and people management skills
· Organization and time management skills
· Health and safety awareness
Most of the normal working hours are inside the shed air conditioned facilities.
Safety and environmental precautions must be taken.
TRAINING & TRAINING COURSES:
Attended several training courses on the safety and environmental techniques.
Training courses on team building and cost effective techniques.
Apply For This Job