The Production Manager is responsible for manufacturing operations consisting of 50+ team members and
Intravenous solution products. The Production Manager will build and sustain a strong manufacturing team
through a balanced approach towards employee safety, product quality, and customer delivery performance.
In addition, the Production Manager will drive operational excellence initiatives to achieve year over year
standard cost improvements, This person must be highly self-motivated and be able to satisfy both internal and
external customer requirements
- Accomplishes manufacturing goals by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring and
appraising job results, coaching/counseling team members, and enforcing systems, policies, and
procedures, Act as site leader and drive achievement of site vision and goals/objectives.
- Determine and implement improvements to production process
- Plan, implement and control production schedule in coordination with relevant departments
- Guarantee the effective implementation of GMP requirement related to manufacturing of sterile
- Perform batch review for batch release/rejection purpose
- Write, review and approve all SOPs related to production department
- Review and approve production manufacturing formula and participate in writing finished product
specifications, raw material specification and packaging material specifications
- Participate in any investigation related to deviation that may involve risk to product quality and ensure
implementation of effective CAPA
- Represent the department with active participation in GMP inspections and other audits as required.
- Review QC and production data to ensure all products are being produced according to specification.
- Work with Plant Manager and quality assurance to ensure products are produced efficiently according
to established production rates to more effectively manage equipment and personnel
- Maintains smooth work flow by monitoring production process, observing critical control points,
equipment’s, personnel and resources.
- Participate in the review of annual product review documents related to the department.
- Plan and coordinate training schemes leading to the development of cross-trained, self-directed work
teams in line with total quality management concepts. Schedule equipment and shift personnel in the
most efficient manner based on availability of equipment, personnel and raw materials, in order to
meet customer requirements and sales forecasts at the lowest possible cost
- Interact with other departments to obtain required support and foster an atmosphere of teamwork.
Page 2 of 2 Effective Date:
Educational Degree: Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, sciences, or industrial engineering
- Must have at least 3-5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, with at
least 3 years in a management role
- ISO9001 and GMP knowledge is a must.
Skills and knowledge:
- Strong production planning skills required (ERP systems or similar)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Possess strong leadership skills and project management skills
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Must possess proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, administrative skills, and an ability to
multi-task and excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Languages: English
Iraq-Al Diwaniyah province
Full timeApply For This Job