US based Project Management firm with offices throughout the world. With over 3,000 employees in more than 50 offices in over 35 countries. Provides program management, project management, construction management, advisory services, and management consulting and risk assessment. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked as the 8th largest construction management firm in the World.
Seeking to employ a Project Coordinator with heavy construction experience for one of its on-going projects in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Project Coordinator shall be an Engineer by Qualification
- B.E / BSc Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University; carrying valid Professional membership of PEC
- Minimum  years of relevant foreign and local work experience mostly in high rise building projects and infrastructure & utilities projects of master planned Communities.
Person Specification, Skills, and Knowledge
- Responsible for developing, planning, coordinating and implementing all tasks that relate to projects. The project coordinator also manages engagements from all departments, clients and stakeholders internally and externally in order to ensure the project is delivered on time, on budget and to agreed quality standards.
- Proactively coordinates all aspects of the project, determine new ways of project development and to keep the Project Manager well informed of any updates.
- Develops and maintains a detailed project schedule which includes administrative and site tasks involved in the project.
- Participates in project Team Meetings.
- Coordinates meeting, including travel arrangements and expense reports.
- Maintains Project Managers calendars.
- Controls locations of project sites/offices include all coverage.
- Ensures coordination of the interfaces of project team and other Operations are meeting the project requirements.
- Prepares and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations and tables.
- Coordinates and maintains all filing and document issues with the documents controllers.
- Coordinates with the project manager on project changes and produces updated site based schedule as agreed.
- Prepares reports and making presentations to higher officials and seniors on the project status.
- Serves as primary point of contact with external vendor representatives and functional consultants on overall project matters.
Apply For This Job
|Job Knowledge - Possesses the technical/professional knowledge required to successfully perform job duties
|Reliable, trustworthy and persistence
||Proficient in English, speaking, writing and listening
|Initiative and creativity - Ability to work with minimal supervision and takes ownership of work and makes suggestions for improvement
||Possesses a flexible approach to work
|Leadership - Demonstrates the ability to lead and direct others in accomplishing work
||Ability to analyze and solve problems
|Planning and Organizing – Possesses the capability
||Skills in organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling workflow
|Job Knowledge -
||Keen attention to detail
|High Quality of Work -
|High Productivity -
||Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
|Judgment - decisions are based on logical assumptions; reflect factual information and available resources.
||Able to work well under pressure