QC Inspector will be required to comprehend specifications to determine testing
procedures to be used. Able to read dials or digital display, compare results with
specifications and record test data, confer with engineers and production
1. To perform Initial inspection of the API 6A, 16A, 16C, 5CT, 7-1 and other components
as applicable and provide recommendations for recertification and further work
2. To perform In-process/Final inspection and report to the immediate supervisor upon
product acceptance or rejection.
3. To perform Dimensional Inspection by Co-ordinate Measuring Machine(CMM)
4. Perform Non-Destructive Examination (LPI, MPI & UT) and generating NDE Reports.
5. To perform Hardness Testing and generating reports.
6. To perform hard stamping and applicable monogram.
7. To Witness & Review of Hydro & gas testing Charts.
8. Perform Surface Preparation and Coating/Painting inspections.
9. Review of all the relevant reports and records before final release for dispatch.
10. Preparation and Compilation of Data packages.
11.Reporting Non-conformances during Inspections.
12. Monitor and maintain records for QC tools & equipment
13. Practice Daily House Keeping at workplace.
14. Perform any other task as assigned by the Supervisor / Manager.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
1. Mechanical Diploma Holder or Equivalent
2. Minimum 4 years of relevant Experience
3. Experience in inspection of API products.
4. Level II MT, PT, RT, UT
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRMENT:
1. Level II MT, PT, RT, UT.
2. Fluent knowledge of English.
3. Knowledge-able in quality control testing and inspection.
4. Basic understanding of statistical process control.
The benefits for all the positions will be,
· Night shift allowance BHD 2/- per working night
· Meal allowance BHD 3/- per working day
· Accommodation provided by the company
· Transportation provided by the company
· Entitled for overtime allowance with rate of 1.5
· Medical insurance category C with limited benefits.
· Flight ticket once every 2 yearsApply For This Job