The quality control manager will be responsible for managing all activities associated with the testing of raw
materials, packaging material and finished products according to approved testing methods. You will interact
with many other departments regularly and will be responsible for ensuring products meet required quality.
- Direct the functioning of multiple laboratory work teams within the department to provide for the
timely and accurate testing of raw materials, in-process and finished products, to demonstrate that
product meets GMP and USP quality requirements.
- Provide a work environment for the development of people, the improvement of processes, and the
achievement of personal, departmental, and company goals.
- Guarantee the effective implementation of GMP requirement related to manufacturing of sterile
- Perform batch review for quality control tests
- Write, review and approve all SOPs related to Quality Control department
- Review and approve finished product specifications, raw material specification and packaging material
- Ensure validation of testing method on the right course
- Ensure that all equipment’s calibration/verification are conducted on time as per equipment calibration
- Participate in any investigation related to deviation that may involve risk to product quality and ensure
implementation of effective CAPA
- Represent the department with active participation in GMP inspections and other audits as required.
- Evaluate and decide upon corrective actions to be taken in response to OOS or OOT situations.
- Participate in the review of annual product review documents related to the department.
- Plan and coordinate training schemes leading to the development of cross-trained, self-directed work
teams in line with total quality management concepts.
- Interact with other departments to obtain required support and foster an atmosphere of teamwork.
Educational Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in a Scientific; PhD or Master’s Degree highly preferred
- Must have at least 3-5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical testing laboratories, at least 3 years in
a management role
- ISO9001, GMP, GLP and USP knowledge is a must.
Skills and knowledge:
- Strong production planning skills required (ERP systems or similar)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Possess strong leadership skills and project management skills
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Must possess proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, administrative skills, and an ability to
multi-task and excellent attention to details and organizational skills
- Languages: English
Iraq-Al Diwaniyah province
Full timeApply For This Job