The Refrigeration Technician is responsible of skilled work in the installation, repair, operation, preventive and maintenance of Industrial Refrigeration systems (Ammonia and Freon
) at various stations of company’s project. Responsible for troubleshooting mechanical and electrical equipment breakdown issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carries out preventive maintenance of all Refrigeration equipment’s and systems.
- Responsible for maintenance of Cold Rooms, Chillers, HVAC Freon & Ammonia Refrigeration System plant and Cooling Towers in complete safe mode.
- Gas up Ammonia system as required and ensuring safe systems of work are followed. Carried out operation, preventive, autonomous maintenance with effective strategies to troubleshoot and rectify both mechanical & electrical problems.
- Perform electrical troubleshooting on common types of Ammonia central systems and control/alarm systems to perform inspections and preventative maintenance as required
- Maintain and Repairs faulty of Piston and screw compressors in Refrigeration Plant.
- Carries out routine checks and logs of the status of Refrigeration equipment.
- Requisitions for materials required for the smooth operation of the Refrigeration equipment.
- All Plant Refrigeration Unit Maintenance.
- Troubleshooting all Refrigeration plant taking necessary and timely corrective action
- Received work orders and ensured completion as per schedule
- Training new assigned staff at working place.
- Operating duties in a safe and competent manner and report immediately any unsafe or defective equipment or practices.
- Execute Planned Preventative Maintenance programmed as assigned, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Experienced in Plant refrigeration shutdown
- Available for any on call assigned tasks and emergencies at any time.
Apply For This Job
- Associates or Technical Degree in Refrigeration & Air conditioning.
- 4+ years as Refrigeration
- Must work before in Industrial and FMCG Company.
Medical : provided by employer as per the company policy.Working hours : 8 hours + 2 hours OT.Accommodation, transportation: provided by employer
Food : 3 meals per day provided by employer
Overtime : as per company policy