Safety officer -Aramco Project
The safety officer
is in charge of inspecting site
conditions to determine if hazards are present and to establish procedures and policies to overcome those hazardous situations. The safety officer
looks for broken equipment, defective tools, and other potential hazards, focusing on worker safety
Apply For This Job
Safety officers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Review physical, biological and chemical workplace hazards.
- Conduct safety and environmental audits.
- Investigate health-and-safety-related complaints, spills of hazardous chemicals, outbreaks of diseases or poisonings, and workplace accidents.
- Inspect workplaces to ensure that equipment, materials and production processes do not present a safety or health hazard to employees or the general public.
- Develop, implement and evaluate health and safety programs and strategies.
Associate's or bachelor's degree in occupational safety and health, or a similar area
OSHA certification, NEBOSH