This position will be responsible to provide financial information to Financial Manager and management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Creating new accounting/operations procedures under Financial Manager’s supervision to prepare and manage rapidly growing entity and the evolving business structure.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners including banks, title companies, etc. that will support and grow the business.
- Assists in preparation of monthly management report and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including “Budget vs. Actual” variance reports. Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances.
- Assist with completion of the quarterly and annual regulatory filings; preparation of assigned Quarterly and Annual Statutory Statement pages/schedules.
- Assist with testing and receive final approval for system reports required for management, financial reporting and general ledger reconciliations.
- Coordinate and resolve various issues with bank such as cleared check differences, bank fee anomalies, targeted balance calculations and enhancements to online services.
- Bank liaison.
- Conform with and abide by all regulatory guidance and internal policies & procedures.
- Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
- Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
- Assist with quarterly producer commission reports; analyzing and correcting discrepancies
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Maintain high confidentiality of the company policies and standards.
- To perform other related tasks/duties assigned as required by immediate Supervisor/Management.
Authority delegated as and by immediate supervisor or manager.
Graduate or Master’s degree in BS Accountancy, BS Commerce or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4 to 6 years of work experience in similar field.
- Fluency of English and other languages
- Well Versed knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Peach tree and Quick book applications
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Most of the normal working hours are inside the air conditioned facilities.
TRAINING & TRAINING COURSES
Attended some training courses on the safety and environmental techniques.
Training courses on Auditing, team building and cost effective techniques.
Apply For This Job