Job Overview: Responsible for managing the Askari Seeds , comprising of three wings.Effectively ensuring it’s expansion as major seed supplier with high profitability / earnings
Responsibilities and Duties
· Well versed with seed production process
· Ensure smooth functioning and security of the farm.
· Administration of the project as per AWT / F&S policies and procedures (P&P) and the SOPs
· issued by higher management.
· Strict implementation and tight monitoring of financial policies and matters.
· Survey of current and future market trends, tasking / utilizing the Marketing Depart at F&S
· where required and accordingly modify cropping pattern.
· Lay down policies for getting better yield including application of inputs.
· Ensure purchase of best quality of seed, fertilizer, pesticide and other inputs for maximum
production, making maximum use of Central Purchase Committee of F&S
· Manage timely sale of farm produce at best possible sale rate. Sale rates be finalized by a
· Keeping CEO (F&S) up-to-date.
· Control and supervise the theka sector by concluding theka namas with the tenants as per
· instructions from HO, recovery of lease dues, prevention of encroachment etc.
· Develop contact and maintain list of wholesale distributors, buyers etc dealing with agriculture products, utilizing the services of Marketing Dept of F&S HO.
· Maintain close liaison with other sister projects of F&S (or coordination, taking assistance /
· learning from each other experience problems etc and improving the same.
· Ensure regular survey of farm land preventing any encroachment, misuse and “qabza”.
· Ensure selection of qualified / experienced manpower where applicable as per P&P and it’s on job training and supervision.
· Maintain liaison with seed and agricultural related government and private depts. /organization and companies etc.
· Any other task can be assigned as on required basis while the aforementioned responsibilities can also be changed or modified..
· Interaction with farmers / growers of the area to get feedback on the current trends and problem areas.
· Liaison with government agencies like Punjab Seed Corporation, Federal Seed Certificating and Registration Department.
· Local administration e.g Canal, Revenue, Police Depts etc
· Education level. BA/BSc, MA/MSc
· Specific skill Civilian with administrative/Agricultural experience
· Certifications Qualification certificate/Post graduate Studies.
· Licenses Qualification Licenses on requirement
· Physical abilities Medically fit
Apply For This Job