US based Project Management firm with offices throughout the world. With over 3,000 employees in more than 50 offices in over 35 countries.Provides program management, project management, construction management, advisory services, and management consulting and risk assessment. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked as the 8th largest construction management firm in the World.
Seeking to employ a Site Engineer/Architect Finishes with heavy construction experience for one of its on-going projects in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from a recognized University with Professional qualification carrying valid Professional membership of PEC and/or International equivalent membership
- Minimum  years of relevant work experience of Complex High Rise Building projects and infrastructure & utilities projects of Master Planned Communities.
- Establish, report and follow up all on non-conformance activities
- Enforce the relevant safety rules at site and make sure personal protective equipment is worn as and where required by the staff under their responsibility
- Attend coordination meetings organized by client and consultants etc.
- Conduct daily briefing with site team leaders to follow-up and report on the work progress in order to anticipate any possible delays with regards to planned tasks
- Take immediate corrective action to avoid any cumulative effect of such deviation and recover the delay to finish the task in due time activities to assigned project
- Assist in the planning and sequencing of the construction operations according to the Project Quality Plan;
- Conduct regular inspections and assess the work performance done by all subcontractors;
- Evaluate and resolve any discrepancies and problems arising during construction which affect the quality of works performed;
- Attend to Meetings with Owners to solve technical issues and other related matters
- Coordinate the handing over of completed works to client and completion of the necessary rectification works;
Person Specification, Skills, and Knowledge
- Provide Technical Support to other site team members.
Apply For This Job
|Job Knowledge - Possesses the technical/professional knowledge required to successfully perform job duties
|Reliable, trustworthy and persistence
||Proficient in English, speaking, writing and listening
|Initiative and creativity - Ability to work with minimal supervision and takes ownership of work and makes suggestions for improvement
||Possesses a flexible approach to work
|Leadership - Demonstrates the ability to lead and direct others in accomplishing work
||Ability to analyze and solve problems
|Planning and Organizing – Possesses the capability
||Skills in organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling workflow
|Job Knowledge -
||Keen attention to detail
|High Quality of Work -
|High Productivity -
||Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
|Judgment - decisions are based on logical assumptions; reflect factual information and available resources.
||Able to work well under pressure