This position will have the responsibility for the installation and maintenance of Electrical projects
in order to meet the project and company objectives. In addition to the responsibility of carrying
hardware quality check in relation to the projects.
- Installation target
- Quality check
- Installation and maintenance of Electrical equipment and accessories such as sub-stations,transformers, generators, switch gears, UPS, ATS, inverters, rectifiers, battery chargers, earthing,lighting, VFDs, batteries, fuel tanks, panels, motors, wiring devices and solar energy.
- Installation and maintenance of MV and HV electrical products and accessories.
- Perform the assembly, cable trays, conduiting, cabling, labeling and testing tasks.
- Carry out the dismantling of Electrical equipment and accessories.
- Material delivery and inventory.
- Conduct site survey/inspection.
- Deliver against installation and maintenance targets.
- Perform hardware quality checks.
- Diagnose and resolve the faulty hardware issues.
- Assist engineers in resolving the technical issues.
- Acceptance test with the clients.
- Follow the QHSE standards of the company.
- Understanding of Electrical equipment such as sub-stations, transformers, generators, switch gears, UPS, ATS, inverts, rectifiers, battery chargers, earthing, lighting, VFDs, batteries, fuel tanks, panels, motors, wiring devices and solar energy.
- Know how of QHSE standards.
- Problem solving skills, team worker, enthusiastic and positive attitude in day-to-day activities.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Electrical.
- Expatriate applicants should possess transferable residence permits.
- Diploma in Electronics / Electrical.
- Possess valid Saudi driving license.
Apply For This Job
- Medical Insurance
- Network Coverage – Company Policy Applies