System Network Engineer job in Riyadh Metro Project -KSA
• Implementation and coordination with 16 sites different places in Riyadh metro Project.
• Cisco Lan Switches including 6500, and Hp 5500 and 5120 switch
• Handling the Hp G8 Server an taking the backup Weekly of the server
• System administration and active directory domain administration tasks on windows 2003, 2008 server
• Installing, Configuration, Administration and troubleshooting of ESX 3.X VSphere 4.0, Virtual client center
• Monitoring of virtual machines & esx servers( CUP, Memory, Disk and Network Utilization)for security
• Managing active directory user accounts , groups, computers
• Managed Virtualization Environment using VM Ware ESX 3.x, VM Ware V Spere 4.x,Virtual Center, VI Client, P2V Implementing and managing DNS and DHCP servers
• Supporting clients LAN, VPN based WAN
• Addressing to users problems in the quickest time and ensuring that the problems do not reoccur.
• Desktop maintenance and all desktop related Troubleshooting.
• Attending clients\customers problems on a priority basis.
• Management of the daily data backup and retrieval scheme.
• Providing LAN solutions, implementing & troubleshooting networks and wireless connectivity issues
• Installing and configuring Network Resources like Printer, Scanners over the network for the users to able to access them.
Apply For This Job