This position will have the responsibility for the installation and maintenance of Electrical project in order to meet the project and company objectives. In addition to the responsibility of carrying hardware quality check in relation to the projects.
· Installation target
· Quality check
· Installation and maintenance of Electrical equipment and accessories such as sub-stations, transformers, generators, switch gears, UPS, ATS, inverters, rectifiers, battery chargers, earthing, lighting, VFDs, batteries, fuel tanks, panels, motors, wiring devices and solar energy.
· Installation and maintenance of MV and HV electrical products and accessories.
· Perform the assembly, cable trays, conduiting, cabling, labeling and testing tasks.
· Carry out the dismantling of Electrical equipment and accessories.
· Material delivery and inventory.
· Conduct site survey/inspection.
· Deliver against installation and maintenance targets.
· Perform hardware quality checks.
· Diagnose and resolve the faulty hardware issues.
· Assist engineers in resolving the technical issues.
· Acceptance test with the clients.
· Follow the QHSE standards of the company.
· Understanding of Electrical equipment such as sub-stations, transformers, generators, switch gears, UPS, ATS, inverters, rectifiers, battery chargers, earthing, lighting, VFDs, batteries, fuel tanks, panels, motors, wiring devices and solar energy.
· Know how of QHSE standards.
· Problem solving skills, team worker, enthusiastic and positive attitude in day-to-day activities.
· Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
· Minimum 5 years of working experience in Electrical.
· Expatriate applicants should possess transferable residence permits.
· Diploma in Electronics / Electrical.
· Possess valid Saudi driving license.
Company vehicle provided from workshop pool
Company will provide fuel coupons required for business purposes
SR25.00 Per Day (if work is outside of CITY like Riyadh, Jeddah,Dammam) SR10.00 Per Day (if the work is inside of CITY)
By company through insurance provider currently AXA category will change based on job title
30 days paid leave every year, According to the company work schedule, includes economy ticket
30 days paid leave every year
Company SIM card provided as necessary
End of service benefit
According to Saudi Labour Law
1 year renewable (open ended after 1st year)
Average 10 hours per day, 6 days per week
Apply For This Job