- Operate & maintain a Broadbent Stanley CNC Lathe safely and effectively to apply API and Premium Thread Connections to large diameter pipes.
- To report to the Threading Supervisor / Engineer
4. Main Tasks.
- Operating the CNC Lathe safely as per the operating procedure.
- Understand ITP, MOC, and follow the given parameters relating to the machine.
- Perform size changes, machine setup and insert tip setting.
- Inspect and check the quality of the connection after threading.
- Prepare daily shift reports.
- Check and report to Foreman any troubles on the machine.
- Perform required preventive maintenance & keep the CNC Lathe and surrounding clean and tidy on a daily basis.
- Update correct pipe numbers in the MIS.
- Check and set the m/c on optimum cycle time as per previous record.
- Carry out house keeping of the Lathe and surrounding area
- Maintain all Machine tools, equipment and instrumentation in a safe and clean condition.
5. Other Tasks:
· Assist in Mechanical Maintenance work when required
· Will operate any of the production line machines if required after getting the required training.
6. Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Technical school certificate as CNC Machinist.
- Capable of programming multi axis CNC Machines (preferably Fanuc)
- 1 years experience in a similar position.
- Good communication skills in English (Arabic is in advantage).
· Provided Transportation
· Provided Medical Insurance
· 42 days Leave after 2 years contract
· Overtime applicable
· Work location Riyadh – KSA (Well-known Big Saudi Company).
Salary: SAR 1,500
+ SAR 350 Food Allowance
Apply For This Job