- Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Location: Saudi Arabia (Riyadh)
- Expected Start Date: as soon as possible
Responsible for carrying out the day-to-day operations and assume responsibility for maintaining the parts or part related to his area of specialty under the direction of the Workshop Supervisor.
Responsibilities include maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all mechanical and hydraulic- and diesel-powered equipment covering both engine and body. Performance of vehicle maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g. mechanical; electrical; air conditioning and body, etc.); and perform general cleaning.
Qualifications / Skills
Minimum Requirements for Candidates
- Two years working experience in area of specialization.
- Minimum of a diploma, certification, or associate’s degree in diesel or hydraulics technology or equivalent formal technical training.
- Vocational Training
Expectations for Ideal Candidates
- Updated CV: Kindly upload the detailed CV
- Updated CV: Latest CV with full experiene mentioned
- Degree: Kindly upload the highest qualification certificate/ diploma
- Experience Letter/ Certificate: Kindly upload the experience letters for previous 2-3 jobs as minimum , ideally for current job as well
- Passport Copy: Kindly upload the Passport/ National ID Copy
Apply For This Job
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Inspects buses and equipment to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair making notes and recommendations using a pre?established check sheet.
- Maintains inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Completes the "Preventative Maintenance Program".
- Coordinates special assignments as directed by the Workshop Supervisor.
- Orders parts and maintain required documents.
- Assists in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
- Responsible for alerting the Maintenance management of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may occur.
- Completes payroll time sheets and reimbursement and submit to Engineering Supervisor as determined.
- Maintains a professional courteous manner with boss, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
- Assures safety standards are used which comply with all PTC and KSA guidelines.
- Ensures compliance of all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner.
- Follows established company policies and those outlined in the Maintenance Guidebooks/Manual.
- Special projects and other responsibilities as may be determined.