Perform welding, gouging & fabrication work in accordance to requirements
specified in the manufacturing drawing.
1. Receive daily work instruction from Supervisor/Foreman/Welding Engineer.
2. Read blue prints.
3. Draw materials from store.
4. Transport and set up work piece using overhead cranes or other lifting tools.
5. Choose the best welding method in accordance to the welding procedure and
requirement, specified in manufacturing drawings and process controller
6. Ensure that welds comply with the non-destructive test requirement carried
out by independent or in-house Quality Control requirement.
7. Control the usage of welding electrodes, wire & flux, and avoid unnecessary
8. Ensure that electrodes are preheated before used for welding.
9. Ensure that EHS issues are complied with particular PPE.
10.Report to immediate supervisor when abnormalities occur during the welding
11. Maintains all welding equipment in good working order.
12. Ensure that welding cables are not coiled, & only required lengths are in use
13. Ensure that extension cables not in use are properly coiled at assigned areas.
14. Maintain daily housekeeping at workplace.
15. Ensure tools and equipment’s are in good working condition.
16. Follow safe work practices in all aspect in all aspect of work.
17. Perform any other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
1. Technical Diploma or Trade Certificate.
2. 2-3 years’ experience in Welding.
3. Using variety of welding equipment.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRMENT:
1. Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings.
2. Knowledge of taking safety standards.
3. Proficient in English.
The benefits for all the positions will be,
· Night shift allowance BHD 2/- per working night
· Meal allowance BHD 3/- per working day
· Accommodation provided by the company
· Transportation provided by the company
· Entitled for overtime allowance with rate of 1.5
· Medical insurance category C with limited benefits.
· Flight ticket once every 2 yearsApply For This Job