Job responsibilities include:
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents and reports.
- Administer internal & external communication channels including responding to emails and phone calls as well as preparing and circulating memos and formal letters.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Researching and conducting data analysis to prepare documents, presentations and reports.
- Using various software including Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, vendors and other external partners with consideration to professionalism.
- Provide general administrative support and personal assistance to the executive.
Job requirements include:
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Office Assistant or similar administrative role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or a relevant degree.
- Good Microsoft Office Skills.
- Good communication skills, Arabic and English language proficiency.
- Good time management and organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and multitasking skills.
- Customer focus and detail oriented personality.
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Pakistan
Applicants must be University graduates from:
- Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology
- Lahore University of Management Science
- Institute of Business Administration
- Age: 30 years or below