We are looking for a candidates for the subjected position, Lawyer (Part-time or Full-time) can provide a day to day legal support with work experience in BVI Law and DIFC Companies.
- Work closely with Managers
- Investigate the facts of a case
- Provide legal support at commercial/technical meetings with clients, partners and vendors.
- Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles
- Prepare correspondence and legal documents, such as contracts and mortgages
- Get affidavits and other formal statements that may be used as evidence in court
- File exhibits, briefs, appeals and other legal documents with the court or opposing counsel
- Represent company to clients, witnesses, lawyers, and outside for meetings, and depositions
- With work experience in BVI Law and DIFC companies.
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in relevant fields.
- Strong Legal Background.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and representation skills.
- Strong Computer skills
- Strong Research Skills
- Problem solving, ability to work under pressure, work to tight deadlines