Please note that we are looking for Marine Agent/PRO with having a minimum 2 years working experience in UAE Port (any).
- Have a work experience in Port or Marine Agency is a must;
- Knowledgeable in Custom Clearance
- Knowledgeable in Port Regulations
- Knowledgeable in Procedures for In & Out in Port
- Responsible for the ship’s necessary papers when it comes to port requirements.
- Responsible with all the appropriate regulations and requirements related to the port
- Responsible to organize and coordinates the port call, acting on behalf of the owner or operator of the vessel
- Ability to work independently and to organize tasks with minimum supervision.
- Should work well under pressure and be able to face and overcome unexpected obstacles
- All other duties and responsibilities related to the coordination with the ports and vessels management
Minimum Qualification requirement:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ Experience in Marine Port. ( If you doesn’t have in database suitable candidates, please share CV if there less than 2 years experience)
- University Degree
- Strong computer skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Goal Driven: Proven ability to develop and achieve aggressive results.