Stable Manager Jobs In Qatar 2020 – Job purpose
The major role and responsibility of the Stable Manager are to oversee the day to day running of the Riding School and the welfare of the horses and staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintaining the health & well-being of both grooms and horses.
- Support the Centre Manager to achieve and maintain all Health and Safety standards, complete risk assessments, and ensure that all riders, volunteers, instructors, staff, and visitors work within the guidelines provided.
- Manage the daily operations of the stables and surrounding facilities such as providing food, water, grooming, maintenance of horse equipment, trimming and clipping, assist with Vet visits, treatments, running day to day stable care, ID registration of the horses, tending to equine emergencies and liaise with the Vet, etc.
- Sustain a friendly and professional environment in which riding, training, physiotherapy, education, work placements, research, and evaluation activities all take place.
- Establish and develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and all areas of the business and maintaining them over time. Working closely with the Riding School Manager, Head of Lease and Livery, Vet, and Business Development Coordinator to ensure the effective running of ASRS.
- Ensure that horses and appropriate equipment are ready on time for lessons.
- Implement the highest standards of equine condition and care including overseeing the day to day use of horses.
- Be part of the Horse & Facilities improvement team.
- Stable Manager may be required to undertake other appropriate tasks to ensure the effective running of the ASRS.